Forum
× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello fellow Ham-sters

More
1 month 6 days ago #791 by M7COS
Hello fellow Ham-sters was created by M7COS
My name's Cassie. I'm in the middle of studying for my Foundation licence at the moment. I live near Holt and am a 61 year old biker.  
Have a keen interest in Ham radio and CB and have acquired a Yaesu FT 450d wideband, and buying my M0cvo magtenna tomorrow so I can learn whilst I hopefully pass the exam and get assigned a call sign. I live in a bungalow and space is ltd so my ant will be going into the loft. 
I have a volunteer for going I to the loft but neither she or I have a clue how to affix. Any advice greatly appreciated. 
Pleased to meet you all. 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #793 by M0ZAH
Replied by M0ZAH on topic Hello fellow Ham-sters
Hi Cassie,

Sorry you didn't get a reply sooner. Did you manage to get the antenna installed OK?

How did you get on with the exam?

More
1 week 3 days ago #795 by M7COS
Replied by M7COS on topic Hello fellow Ham-sters
I passed. Woohooo. Lol. Nope, antenna still in loft. Getting it sorted hopefully soon. Hope everyone's OK.

More
1 week 3 days ago #796 by M0ZAH
Replied by M0ZAH on topic Hello fellow Ham-sters
That's fantastic news!! Well done, may I ask what call sign you picked?

Look forward to hearing you on the air.

More
1 week 3 days ago #797 by M7COS
Replied by M7COS on topic Hello fellow Ham-sters
I picked M7NEP and reserved it. Should have been released but the lady at Ofcom who apparently is the only one who can release it has been off Friday and today. Hoping she's in tomorrow or I'll be operating on a random.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds