Forum

144 mhz Beacons

• G0CBO
  • G0CBO's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #570 by G0CBO
144 mhz Beacons was created by G0CBO
I know there are a few keen 2 metre dx ers other than me HI HI as I speak to a few on 144mhz SSB. With the recent good conditions if I beam roughly SE I can hear F5ZSF in IN88GS on 144.209 if I tune to roughly 144.207.80 I can hear another beacon but the CW ident is so badly sent that its difficult to read . It sounds like DA4 FU something but the CW is all run in together and it makes no sense to the beam heading for a German based Beacon.

Have a listen and post your comments

Rodney G0CBO Norwich
Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by G0CBO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds

NARC Training 2019

Training is very important to us as we realise that is how new people can come into the hobby and attain their Foundation, Intermediate and Advance Amateur Radio licenses.

The Syllabus and Exams for all levels is changing significantly from August 2019 and so like many other clubs we need to take a break from running courses from August to give us time to research, prepare and plan courses based on all three levels for 2020. However we will be running three courses before August; A Foundation course in April, an Intermediate course from March - May and another Foundation course in June - July. So if you would like to take either of these exams with NARC in 2019 you need to book your place as soon as possible by emailing Exam Secretary David G7URP: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.